The second site for Reclaim the Curb has been secured … Herbert Street Northcote!!
Emily and Laura have done some amazing work rallying together the community and planning out their curb side – and now its time for us to help out. On Sunday 9th September a working bee will be held to help Herbert Street Reclaim their Curb!
Date: Sunday 9th September
Time: 10am-4pm with a bbq lunch from 12noon til 1pm.
Activities include: creating planter boxes, a vegie garden, vertical garden displays, seating, planting and a big clean up.
A full list of tasks and tools have been included below.
If you are interested in getting involved please rsvp to email@example.com – hope to see you there!
- Place the planter boxces in the right spots (heavy lifting)
- Nice seating adn table (wood work)
- Put soil in planter boxes (heavy lifting)
- Remove debris from the site, general clean up
- Repair planter boxes (wood work)
- Create vertical garden dsiplays with pallets (wood work)
- Create a table from electrical cable wood reel (wood work)
- Repair swing
- Plant plants
- A communal area for composting of organic wate from local community members
- Wheel barrow
- 10 x spades and rakes
- 7 x clippers